Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina Relief?

Where's all the charity organizations and musicians coming out to pass the hat for the victims of Katrina. Where's fucking Hollywood? Where's fucking Bono? Where the fuck is Tim Robbins? The tsunami victims hadn't even finished washing out to sea before all of the Hollywood pricks started telling us we are obligated to help Pygmy countries that hate us like Indonesia. (88% Muslim. I know, I know, not all muslims hate us, blah blah bah.)
Well, here are some victims that REALLY deserve our money. Our brothers and sisters. They can have my money. (When I figure out where to send it.)

1 comment:

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!