Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, September 01, 2005

WTF!

What the hell is going in down South? Who are these looters? I'm not talking about the ones who grabbed Pampers and water, I'm talking about the savages running around with weapons ransacking shops and hospitals. It's like a third world country. I feel very bad for any honest citizen who is not armed. The looters have shot a cop, shot a national guardsman, shot at rescue helicopters and so much more I can't mention it all. What the hell is that? These people have forfeited their status as American citizens and should be dealt with in the same manner as any enemy combatant. It looks like the Rodney King riots at a water park and something needs to be done. Quickly.

Is our military so overextended that we don't have the resources to handle this tragedy. It seems so. Maybe when our leaders tell us our military is of adequate size and capability for the task at hand they should add that it is only the case as long as NOTHING ELSE GOES WRONG IN OUR COUNTRY.

Buy a gun. Buy a whole bunch of guns. Buy guns for your neighbors. Your government cannot protect you from the savages that live among us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!