Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Rust!!!!

If, like me, you happen to carry a blued J-frame in a pocket holster heed my words. Don't put it away in the pocket holster for any extended period of time. The moisture from sweat and humidity in the holster will make your little guy rust. Also keep an eye on moisture getting under the grips. My beloved 1968 S&W M36 now has 2 rust spots on it. I feel like an abusive parent.

If anyone can find it their heart to donate a S&W M340 to me I can stop the abuse to my little M36 and give it a safe home in my safe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!