Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Another Illegal alien kills an American citizen.

The Lynn Item reports that 19 year old Lynn man Joshua Fromer was killed on his motorcycle by an unlicensed illegal immigrant. The whole story is here.

The driver of the Passeo, Jose Lopes, 25, of 10 Libby Court, has been charged with motor vehicle homicide, failure to use turn signal and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.


Not just unlicensed.

Lopes initially told police he had moved to Lynn from Guatemala approximately 10 months ago. Subsequent investigation revealed that his Guatemalan driver's license is fraudulent. Prosecutors said Lopes admitted to being in the country illegally, and suggested he may have a prior arrest on his record.


Illegal. Another f*&^ing illegal alien. If I here another idiot say, "Oh, they just want to come here to work, those people work really hard, everyone has a right to the American dream." SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! You know what, we have enough lawn care professionals in this country. There are ways to come to this country legally. Come here legally! Learn the rules! Play along! He cut off some poor kid on a bike and killed him. He could have killed you, your kids, your Mom... People need to start getting pissed about this. Enough already. (Updated. You know what? If illegal's insist on coming here from Mexico, Central and South America I wish they would at least continue to use burrows as their main form of transportation. It would be a hell of a lot safer for all of us.) (Updated. And another thing, there is no doubt in my mind this would have been a hit and run had there been no witnesses. If an American went to Guatemala and killed a 19 year old Guatamalan, the American would get shot and dragged through the streets.)

8 comments:

Bruce said...

"Subsequent investigation revealed that his Guatemalan driver's license is fraudulent."

And the douchewads on Beacon Hill will still see nothing wrong with issuing him a valid MA driver's license.

Shitheads.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you anymore on this one. I actually went to school with Josh and he was a really nice kid. Now he's dead because of a stupid immigrant who obviously has no idea how to drive. He was too young and had the rest of his life ahead of him but is now lost due to a moron's ignorance. I think this alien (I like your chose of words) should be put away and the rest of the foreigners shouldn't be allowed back in here.

Anonymous said...

Josh was my boy and I agree he did have his whole life ahead of him.
They do need to crack down in this country. Immigrants are here working and how can they get a job? When we go for a job we need an ID, social security card, and your birth certificate. This country allows them here because they will work for less money than we do.
Now we are left with a loved one gone. He was like my brother and if you knew him you would say the same thing.

Anonymous said...

i believe that if this guy gets deported back to his country he will not suffer and in fiact he may even be credited for killing us "the opressive white man." josh was more to me than anyone in the world other than my parents because well...josh is my brother. they only gave this guato $7,500 bail which will probably be reduced shortly. this guato doesnt deserve to live in my opinion. he cut of my brother and killed him. and some how this guy was also on his way to work at Chili's Restaraunt which i dont understand how an illegal immigrant could be legally hired at a restaraunt. i dont know what else to say except that i blame this on the government because they are not strict enough on allowing illegal immigrants into this country.
Sincerely,
Mike

Anonymous said...

I THINK ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SHOULD BE KILLED. I THINK AFTER THIS WE SHOULD START LOOKING AT PPL THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE LOOKED AT. THIS MAN KILLED ONE OF MY FAVORITE PPL IN THE WORLD . I JUST WANT TO GO AND VISIT 10 LIBBY CT. AND SHOW THIS SHIT HEAD WHAT AN AMERICAN A$$ BEATIN IS LIKE !!! KILL ONE OF MY BOYS AND I MIGHT JUST BLOW SHIT UP HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU JOSHUA

Anonymous said...

i couldnt agree with any of u anymore.Josh was my fiance and my love for him was like any other i think that guato deserves an ass beatin in jail and out side of jail as well unfortunately if he does get deported he will not like mike sed have asnything happen to him and i think that is unfair when josh got in trouble he was held wuithout bail and this idiot kills someone and gets bail how fair is that.ill tell u not at all.i will fight for this idiot to stay here and i will tell everyone i kno in jail to kill the shit out of him cause my love went to early.
love sincerly
in memory of my fiance, Katrina

Steve said...

HANG THE FUCKING SPICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!