Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Friday, August 19, 2005

Whores!

Whores!!!! There's whore in my hometown! I'm ok with that. If a man chooses to pay $30.00 for a few minutes of pleasure in what is undoubtedly a very lonely life, then so be it.
What weirds me out is the fact that there are something like 20 different gangs operating in Lynn
and not enough police to deal with them.
OK, I admit I wouldn't want a brothel next door to me but If police have time to bust up whorehouses how am I supposed to believe there is no time to deal with the serious gang problem in Lynn. Besides, you have to LOOK for whore houses. The gangs are right there in the open going about there business. Take a ride through the highlands, you cant miss them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!