Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, August 25, 2005

ATF for Kids!

I don't know why I find this so funny but I do. There is nothing inherently funny about the site other than the graphic at the top of the page. In fact, it's pretty much the same as the regular ATF site with the exception of the graphic but, of course we all know how much children enjoy reading about the ATF so I can see how this site would have been in big demand. I wonder how that meeting went...

Sgt. Stadenko: "Alright guys, we really need to get a handle on all these illegal guns and untaxed cigarettes."

Officer Lackey: "I know! How about a web site for kids!"

Sgt. Stadenko: "Good thinking. Remember, the bigger the bust..."

Officer Lackey: "The bigger the bust the bigger the boost!"

Officer Stadenko: "Let's get going!"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!