Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Common Sense has been Defeated. (Again)

Well, my new hero Jan Hall resigned. I can't say I blame her. The story is here. My previous post is here. I am really irritated.
Hall said she rejected the offers because officials did not address her key issue -- investigating how a principal at Englewood Elementary handled her complaints when a student battered her in 2002 so badly she underwent reconstructive surgery.

That woman is a saint. I would have killed the little bastard. I guess that's her reward for trying to teach the little savages.
Because she is leaving the district two years prior to her retirement, Hall will lose 10 percent of her pension, said teacher union president David DeMond.

Fucking bullshit.
Addressed ``Dear Honorable Congressman,'' the letter said Hispanics and other Caribbean natives were taking jobs and charged that Hispanics and immigrants were hurting schools.

Because they are. I guess that's what she gets for having an opinion in the new United States of America.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!