Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, September 22, 2005

School Buses.

If fat lazy housewives can't get their fat lazy kids on the school bus within thirty seconds of stopping in front of their houses the school bus should carry on and make it the parent's problem to get their fat lazy kids to school.

I am sick of sitting behind school buses waiting for people who can't grasp the concept of getting up early enough to be ready for school. Be ready or get your own ass to school and most importantly get the fuck out of my way.

I know all housewives are NOT fat and lazy but these ones are.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!