Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hot Little Bargain.


If you are into guns and don't have your C&R license, get it. If you have your C&R license and you don't have one of these, what the hell are you waiting for?

I just got back from the range (Danvers Fish and Game) and had a blast. I shot some 148 grain wadcutter loads I threw together for my Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum. Pretty fun. Pretty accurate.

I then brought out my S&W 910s 9mm. Not as accurate but lots of fun with high cap mags.

Then I brought out my CZ52 that I bought a couple years ago from AIM Surplus for 89 bucks. I always forget about this gun because I don't carry it (7.62x25 tokarev is known for overpenetration.) Also, most of the ammo I've had for it is corrosive Hungarian stuff that is VERY hot and VERY inconsistent. It's also a pain in the ass to clean corrosive ammo out of a semi-auto.

I forgot I had a bunch of Sellier and Belot kicking around for it. (Non-corrosive and boxer primed meaning it's reloadable.) This round kicks like a hot .357 and is CRAZY accurate.

The most fun I had all day was with this little bargain. Souther Ohio Gun has em' for $99.95. You're crazy if you don't pick up at least one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!