Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sick.

Every now and then I come across something that just about makes me physically sick. Story is here.
The man, whom a police official described as emotionally disturbed, was taken into custody for questioning.

No shit. Emotionally disturbed? Ya think? He should be dead. I'm not going to try to put a RKBA spin on everything but it would have been splendid if someone had popped him because the way the laws are in this country he won't get what he deserves.
The building has a mix of apartments that residents said rent for $1,500 to $1,800 a month, as well as some apartments that rent to people in a supportive housing program for the mentally ill affiliated with the Federation Employment and Guidance Service Inc.

That's nice. That worked out well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!