Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Saugus po po

SAUGUS - The town’s budget woes apparently came to a breaking point Sunday morning when Saugus was placed into an emergency-like state due to a lack of manpower at the police department.

If it’s Saturday night in Saugus . . .Don’t bother


But they've got the manpower to have cruisers sitting on Walnut St. with their thumbs up there asses waiting for people going 5 mph over the limit. Give me a fucking break. It's not that they don't have the manpowere, it's that they don't know how to fucking prioritize.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!