Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Loud Shitbox

If you are the punk ass piece of suburban horse shit with the ridiculously loud turbo waste gate or hooter valve who slams into second gear in front of my house every night around midnight I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF I EVER GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON YOU I WILL CRUSH YOUR FUCKING WINDPIPE WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS. Put the fucking stock valve back in or stop rallying your shit box at midnight. (Oh, and I see your car parked somewhere, rest assured I will absolutely make sure your car never runs right again. (If it runs at all.))

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!