Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Monday, August 06, 2007

Another senseless murder committed by a careless cop


FOXNews.com - Oklahoma Police Kill 5-Year Old Boy While Shooting at Snake - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Oklahoma Police Kill 5-Year Old Boy While Shooting at Snake



If I've said it once I've said it a million fucking times. What the fuck part of 'know your target and what's behind it' do cops not fucking understand. They obviously are either fucking retarded OR think they are exempt form the rules te rest of us are expected to follow.


"I'm not saying the cop shot him on purpose," Tracy said. "It was an accident. But let me tell you — if I had a kid and put him in this car and didn't put him in a car seat and he got killed on the way to town, they'd charge me with murder ... and what this cop did is a lot worse than that."


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!