Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pit bull

LYNN - The pit bull that bit a Highlands girl last Friday and survived being shot by a police officer it threatened has been banned from the city under penalty of death.

Pit bull banned from Lynn

Why not just put it down now? It already bit a girl. I don't get to shoot someone by accident and keep my guns.

I saw an unleashed put bull on Essex St. a couple days ago. It's gonna bite someone. If it was my neighborhood (thank God it's not) I'd make it go away. If anyone in that neighborhood gave a shit about their kids they would rectify the problem but I'm pretty sure they don't.



Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!