Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Sunday, July 08, 2007

This can't be out there enough, since the news never really bothered with it.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murder

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Murder suspects in the case, from left: Coleman, Cobbins, Davidson, and Thomas.  Boyd not pictured.Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

Like I said, they attack in packs.


Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!