Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nahant Bunkers

Heavy earth-moving equipment has been stationed at the end of Goddard Drive this week as the town works to open up some of the bunkers and tunnels that need to be excavated.

Bunker busting in Nahant


Too mad they don't open them up to tourism. I always wanted to get inside those bunkers.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i spentmore than a summer going down there every night with a whole group of people. its amazing. fuck the heavy earth moving equipment and the boats inside. i miss the adventures

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!