Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stray Bullets

Only vehicles were hit by the gunfire, and the two detectives were taken to Beverly Hospital for minor injuries.

Police hurt as stakeout erupts in gunfire - The Boston Globe

Why were they aiming at vehicles? Oh, they weren't? Oh. Well, that doesn't sound like being sure of your target and what's behind it. What if there had been people in those vehicles that the nice policemen were so haphazardly discharging their weapons at? That would have sucked, huh? I guess when a cop feels threatened it's ok to shoot all willy nilly.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!