Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nice family.

Gadson, 30, who appeared stressed and at times angry, said she didn’t want to finger anyone in the house. “I’m sorry I made up the story. I didn’t mean to blame anyone. It was just a tragic accident,” she said, wearing a white T-shirt and dark-colored shorts. Police originally said that at least one person inside the home at the time had gang ties. Laquarrie’s father, , 27, is a convicted killer who is serving time for a string of armed robberies.

Grieving mother ‘sorry’ for lying to cops about son’s shooting death - Local & Regional - BostonHerald.com

Nice family.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!