Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How it is.

As for black crime in general, I spent over six years as a police reporter, riding at least weekly in a variety of cities, usually in black sections because that’s where the crime was. There’s a saying that you can bullshit the fans but you can’t bullshit the players. I know what is out there. So does every cop, every prosecutor and most urban reporters, unless they cover runway fashion. None will say it. To tell the truth is a firing offense. It's another world downtown, troops, nothing like anything most people have ever imagined.

Fred On Everything


Read this. Know where you stand.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!