Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Weasels!

I have a soft spot for ferrets. I admit it, I'm a sucker for cute little fuzzy jesters. They make awesome pets. They are by NO means easy pets to own but you cannot stay in a bad mood when ferrets are running around and they genuinely seem to love you back.

Mass Ferret Friends is the shelter my wife and I adopted 2 of our 4 ferrets from.(Above.) They have run out of foster homes and can no longer accept any surrendered ferrets.

If you have the time in your life for a couple of really great pets please look into adopting a couple of cage mates. They can be a pain in the ass sometimes (thats why so many people give them up) and they will really break your heart if you lose one but the enjoyment you will get from them is awesome. It really is.

Here is the list of adoptable ferrets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!