Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Gun from Ipanema

Yeow!

Brazilians vote to keep there guns
.

One man shot dead by opponent of ban during a debate

No that's how you debate an issue! I'd like to see Ted Kennedy involved in a similar means of debate.

More than two thirds of Brazilians vote against banning firearms

I sometimes doubt we could do so well.

If you take guns away from people and leave them only in the hands of criminals, what will happen?" - Yome, 80, opponent of the ban

No shit? They get it in Brazil? They don't get it in Boston. No shit.

I have to say I'm impressed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!