Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Friday, October 07, 2005

Poppy Zegger-Murphy



This makes me so fucking mad I could cry. In fact I did a little. With all the fucking filth we let stream over our borders we are busting this poor couples balls?!?!?!? This is where we choose to be firm on our policies? ALL THEY WANT IS A FUCKING GREEN CARD SO THEY CAN WORK TO PAY THE MEDICAL BILLS NECESSARY TO SAVE THEIR DAUGHTER'S LIFE WHILE STAYING CLOSE TO THEIR DAUGHTER!!! THEY DON"T WANT A HANDOUT!

There is more info here.

I'll update this later. I'm too fucking distraught right now.

More here.

"We would like to get the green card so that we can support ourselves. We're trying to do the right thing. We don't want to be a burden on society," says Zegger-Murphy.




"Anyone wishing to donate towards care costs for Poppy is asked to send money to: Natwest Bank, 121 High St, Oxford, OX1 4DD, Sort Code: 60-70-03, Account Number 50086405.

Alternatively, people can send cheques made payable to Chris or Philomena Zegger-Murphy, C/O 16 Florence Street, Hucknall, Nottingham NG15 6EB."

That's the only address I can find so far. I'd feel better about a US contact address. If I find one I'll post it.

Update.

A little more here.

Update.


USA: Poppy Zegger-Murphy
c/0 Philomena & Chris Zegger-Murphy
The Family Inn, 70 Sewall Avenue, Brookline, Boston MA 02446

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!