Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yeah, Right.



USATODAY.com - FBI: al-Qaeda detainee spoke of fire plot


"The FBI alerted law enforcement agencies last month that an al-Qaeda
terrorist now in detention had talked of masterminding a plot to set a
series of devastating forest fires around the western United States."

They are kidding, right? They are going to blame this on terrorism? Well I guess we should attack Iran. (That sarcasm BTW.)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!