Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Asshole not Controlling their Dog.



Second Lynn dog assault in one week

"The pit bull came running out of nowhere and
knocked me down flat on my back and I hurt my elbow," she said. "Then
it started chewing on poor little Kitten and had its head in its mouth
and was shaking it."

Any Asshole can have a pit bull but I have to jump through hoops for a gun which apparently is considerably less dangerous.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!