Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is that Protocol?



My Way News - Feds Join Probe in SoCal Wildfire
"In San Bernardino County, a man suspected of starting a small fire was arrested and another man was shot to death by police after he fled officers who approached to see if he might be trying to set a fire."

So you can shoot someone to death while they flee when they haven't necessarily done anything? What if it was just some kid drinking beer in the woods? the run from cops too.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!