Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When I'm right, I'm right.

I while back i posted this.

Today the Lynn item reports this.

At about 6:30 p.m. Friday, police rushed to 118 Cooledge St. on a report of shots fired. The victim told police she was on the sidewalk when Cote fired at her from a moving car allegedly driven by 18-year-old Sigfredo Sanchez, according to prosecutors.

Steven Acevedo, 19, of 109 Franklin Ave., Revere, was also in the vehicle and allegedly was caught by police trying to hide the gun a short time later.
Police recovered a single bullet at the scene, which prosecutors say was shot from a .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol.

Police arrested the three suspects at about 9:45 p.m. Friday after conducting surveillance at a nearby home. The three are well known to police for serious crimes.

Sanchez, of 5 Florence Ave., Revere, was previously charged with vehicular homicide for the July 23, 2007 death of Megan Power, 17, of Somerville. Sanchez was allegedly drunk and driving without a license when his motorcycle wrecked at the corner of Centennial and Franklin avenues around 1:30 a.m.



I think my solution in the original post was fitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your SOOOO Right!!! A FUCKING ASSHOLE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! I know this Siggy Jr and his father, although when I knew his father Sigfredo Sanchez he was being charged and convicted of child molestation charges for molesting a 8 year old little girl. His son Sigfredo Jr. is no better than his father. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This kid doesn't take anything seriously, he thinks he can do whatever he wants and the world is his, I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM AND HIS FATHER TO GET A FUCKEN WAKE UP CALL!!!!

And I won't be anonymous....
My name is Pumpkin

SamP1 said...

Ah I got this article when I just tried to google Megan's accident, to find this blog.

People don't change, you're quite right.

R.I.P, Megan.

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!