Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Monday, February 18, 2008

Shitty

I had to put one of my ferrets down today. Tobie. We adopted him a few years ago. He was always kinda scrawny and crooked. He smelled like cigarettes when we got him. He had a stroke. I'm fucking bummed. He had a crooked toe and liked to steal socks. If you didn't give up your socks he'd bite your feet.

See ya later Tobie aka TobieKenobie aka Tobilou aka crooked Tobie.

I love ya and I'll miss ya buddy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!