Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Votes Not Counted


New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Votes Not Counted

I've been watching these reports. They pop up on Google news. The they are gone. Not counting votes in Sutton,NH should be big news and grounds for a recount. I know it's not going to make a huge difference for Paul but people should know the true count.




----------------
Now playing: Strunz & Farah - Camino Real
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!