Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Monday, December 10, 2007

Watch this.



Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Terror storm had me almost sold that 9/11 was an inside job. Zeitgeist made me a believer. I was LITERALLY sick to my stomach during and after viewing. I still am. I used to think 9/11 truth people were nuts. I guess I'm one of the nuts now. It's very obvious. The real question is, what do we do now?

Don't pooh pooh truthers until you've watched it. If you still want, by all means go ahead.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!

Blog Archive