Politics, guns, my home town and surrounding areas, loathing, and the observations of a very grumpy white male living in a suburb of Boston. "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin. You never come out the way you went in. Ask for water, they give you a gin... it's the darndest city I ever been in."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

No Words.

I while ago I ranted about the parents of Poppy Zegger-Murphy having trouble with their visas. Today I found this...
Saturday 19th November 2005
POPPY ZEGGER-MURPHY

I regret to tell you that little Poppy passed away peacefully last week. Please pray for parents and grandparents. It must be heartbreaking when everything was going so well. The parents sent me an e-mail thanking the parishioners of Hornchurch for all their wonderful support which was greatly appreciated. At least she is a little angel in heaven.


I'm so sorry for their loss. I can't even imagine. I can't wait to go home and see my daughter.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milton, NH, United States
What can I say? Every thing's chicken but the gravy!